I pledge to follow the Micro Footie PLAYER’S CODE OF CONDUCT:
- I will practice and play with enthusiasm and will try my best to improve my skills and help my teammates as best I can.
- I will participate actively because I choose to and not only because my coach’s or parents desire me to.
- I will play with integrity and honesty and comply with the rules of Fair Play, refraining from any unsportsmanlike behaviour.
- I will do my best to adhere to the Micro Footie rules of soccer and designated rules.
- I understand that teammates, opponents, coaches, parents, and referees are integral to program and will respect their roles within the program.
- I will accept the program staff/referees’ decisions without argument and play with passion without being hostile or abusive to teammates or staff or coaches.
- I will do my best to play safely and passionately and avoid dangerous behaviour that could hurt myself or others during practices and games.
- I will respect all players in the program and refrain from criticizing them or their coaches.
- I will commit to my team and this program by being reliable, attending practices and games on time and informing coach’s/staff if emergencies or unexpected circumstances prevent me from participating.
- I understand that I may be removed from the game and Micro Footie program for any violation of this Player’s Code of Conduct.